About the role
- Are you an NDIS expert looking to make your mark?
- Do you love being at the forefront of change, transformation and operational excellence?
- Are you a collaborator, people leader and problem solver with a passion for empowering people with disability?
We at the Royal Institute of Deaf and Blind Children (RIDBC) are looking for our next NDIS Lead. Be part of an exciting time of growth and change as we embrace the limitless possibilities of NDIS. Our aim is to ensure that children and adults with vision or hearing impairment are given equal access to communication, education, literacy, therapy and health services that will enable them to live a life where nothing holds them back.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be part of and lead a high performing team
- A supportive leader
- Professional development opportunities
- A committed and values-driven organisation that makes a real difference to individuals and families
- Salary packaging benefits (you may be able to reduce the amount of income tax you pay and increase your disposable income)
- Convenient on-site parking at our North Rocks site
As our NDIS Lead, you will have the dual responsibility of leading a centralised team of NDIS subject matter experts and driving business improvement. The ideal candidate will be a positive, collaborative problem solver, with demonstrate adaptability and the ability to navigate through complex business needs and systems.
In this role, you will have the responsibility of:
- Day to day operations of the NDIS Team.
- Keeping up to date with and interpreting NDIS operations and managing operational implementation of RIDBC systems and procedures.
- Socialising NDIS operational issues to determine agreed solutions.
- Communicating and training organisational wide NDIS operations.
- Business ownership of NDIS processes and procedures including documentation.
- Data analysis and reporting to provide business insights and recommend informed decisions.
- Contribution to organisational wide NDIS strategy development.
- Manage stakeholder relationships with the NDIA and other industry groups.
- Collaborating with our regional sites to implement NDIS operations.
- Advocating for our clients with NDIS, NDIA and other industry groups.
- Working with our clients directly to resolve NDIS issues to capacity build and ensure choice and control.
The successful applicant will have:
- Expert knowledge of NDIS and NDIA practices.
- Demonstrated experience in leading people, performance and managing stakeholder relationships.
- A continuous improvement mindset with demonstrated experience in planning, managing and executing improvements.
- Demonstrated experience in operations management, process and procedural development.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities.
- The ability to interpret the complex, determine the impact, and make simple for our people.
If you are excited about this opportunity, would to find out more and apply for this role please click onto our website www.ridbc.org.au/jobs
RIDBC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Compliance with Child Protection Legislation is essential.
Criminal Record Check is essential.
The successful applicant for this position will be asked to provide a criminal record check. An individual will not necessarily be excluded from employment based on the result of a criminal record. Each application will be considered on its merits and the inherent requirements of the role.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
To apply for this role, please visit our website at: www.ridbc.org.au
Please quote in application: NDIS Lead via Pro Bono Australia.