About the role
Do you have a passion for co-ordinating resources in the most efficient and effective way?
Highly organised, with a dedication for ensuring a level of quality care is delivered to clients?
Love being a leader who can engage and lead a team of support workers to make a difference in the community?
Then this just may be the role for you!
Due to growth and expansion, we are looking for a dedicated Regional Co-ordinator to join our busy team. This newly created role will report directly to the Service Manager and involves ensuring customer referrals and their on boarding is done in highly professional and timely manner, as well as leading and developing support workers to ensure a high level of quality care is being delivered to clients. Growing and developing the South East Region to increase customer referral lists and the delivery of customer service hours is an important part of the role, as is the ability to provide input into the development and growth of practice initiatives.
As this is a newly created role we are looking for someone who will be able to hit the ground running; someone who is willing to pitch in and be part of the team and help grow and develop best practice. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who may have had experiences in both larger and smaller organisations to get involved in making something great.
To be successful in the role, you must have the following:
- A relevant tertiary qualification and / or equivalent experience in disability sector or human services field
- At least 1 years’ experience in a supervisory role, with demonstrated leadership capability
- Proven previous experience in a similar role, with working experience, knowledge and exposure to NDIS. (Working in a smaller operation, start up or growing / developing organisation, as well as experience in a support worker role highly desirable).
- Excellent working knowledge of statutory requirements, including OHS
- Demonstrated resource management capability, ie matching the right staff to the right client
- Highly organised, with excellent time management capability
- Demonstrated excellence in attention to detail
- Proven can do, positive and willing attitude, as well as excellent communication skills
- Friendly disposition and engaging manner
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current full drivers licence
About the organisation
La Vita Care is an in-home care provider specialising in hospital rehabilitation and neurological care and can assist people who have:
- Been in a road traffic accident
- Had a stroke or have experienced a similar condition
- Are recovering at home from a recent hospital admission.
- Have been diagnosed with a neurological condition such as Huntington’s disease, motor neurone disease (MND), multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, Alzheimer’s, dementia or other related neurological conditions.
- Have a condition resulting from a brain or spinal injury.
- Have been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Our primary focus as an organisation is about empowering clients to live the live they want to live!
Headquartered in Camberwell with NDIS and TAC clients based all around Melbourne
Our values include:
- Recognising and respecting individuals
- Respecting others
- Listening to our team and customers
- Empowering others so that all have a voice
- Being responsive and proactive to needs and requests
As a vibrant friendly team, we value our clients as well as our staff.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Regional Coordinator - South/East Melbourne Region via Pro Bono Australia.