About the role
- Work within a values based, progressive Not for Profit organisation
- Full Time, 3 year Maximum term contract in this Senior Manager role
- Leader with demonstrated history of leading innovatively and taking a proactive approach
“Full citizenship for all people living with a mental illness in Australian society”
The Senior Manager Social Innovation and Design is responsible for fostering and coordinating social innovation through the development and implementation of scalable projects. The position will supervise the Coordinator Social Innovation and Design, Reconciliation Action Plan Coordinator and Consumer Participation Development Coordinator.
You will be an established senior leader with demonstrated history of leading innovatively and taking a proactive and adaptive approach.
About the Role
- You will be an advocate of consumer partnerships and participation and inclusion
- Contribute to and drive pragmatic organisational strategy
- Demonstrable capability to assess emerging trends and leverage opportunities
- Ability to engage with a range of stakeholders and have a high level of influencing skills
You will demonstrate an understanding and commitment to promoting social justice through the development of social impact initiatives.
- Full Time, 3 year Maximum term contract from commencement
- Located at Neami Head Office, Preston
- Attractive salary with rewarding NFP fringe benefit tax exemptions
- Australian Working Rights
- Drivers licence
- Police check (refer to PD) – disclosable outcomes considered
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Manager Social Innovation and Design via Pro Bono Australia.