About the role
- 0.6 – Full Time
- Positive, Supportive Culture & working Environment with excellent Training and development opportunities
- Competitive Salary Package including, Laptop, Mobile and Company Motor Vehicle
- Flexible, Community based positions based in Geelong, Outer South East, Shepparton, Ballarat and Bendigo
About the Role
Following a successful contract renewal, with expanded services being provided state-wide, we are now seeking to deploy our newly established Mobile Team delivering forensic assessments and evidence based treatment.
We have multiple positions available for registered Psychologist and Social Workers across Victoria including in our newly established community locations servicing Geelong, Outer South East, Shepparton, Ballarat and Bendigo.
The Caraniche Youth Services Clinician position involves the delivery of assessment and offending behaviour programs to young people on Youth Justice Orders. Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, the role requires the delivery of individual and co-facilitated group rehabilitation programs to young offenders, aiming at reducing offending behaviour.
As this role is based in our mobile community team it is essential that a flexible, autonomous approach is applied as you will be required to travel to various locations within your region and at times, outside of this location. A fully serviced company vehicle will be provided to support you in this role.
Some of the daily key tasks include but are not limited to:
- Completing holistic assessments of young people’s treatment needs
- Planning and delivering individual interventions based on clinical assessments
- Multi-disciplinary case conferencing
- Completing comprehensive reporting relating to Young Persons
- Maintaining high level assessment documents, client records, reports and case notes
- Co-facilitation of criminogenic and psychosocial group programs
- Building positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Maintaining professional boundaries and ethical conduct
- Commitment and adherence to Child Safety Standards
- Full registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Registration Agency or relevant professional board
- Extensive experience in the assessment, diagnosis, case formulation and treatment of psychopathology and forensic needs of youth population
- High level of interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence working in a complex, changing environment
- Flexible and agile approach to work
- Commitment to Child Safe Standards and Practices
- Current & Valid Driver’s License
- Willingness to travel between various forensic and community based facilities to deliver supervision, contracted programs and services as required
- Experience with group intervention
- Proficient in the use of information technology
- Experience with forensic risk assessments
In return Caraniche offers a range of benefits including:
- Endorsement Support Policy
- Ongoing Training and Development towards CPD
- Professional Supervision / Endorsed Supervision
- Exposure to leading industry specific training programs
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Industry leading Research Initiatives
- Access to employee health services – EAP, CISM
- Flexible working arrangements and work life balance initiatives
Please upload your most recent CV and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria via Seek or through our website. Also, please reference which role/location you wish to apply for.
Please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com for further information on the role or a copy of the position description.
Please note we have multiple positions available across Victoria, please visit our Careers Website https://clientapps.jobadder.com/47676/caraniche for further information.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Clinician Youth Services - Mobile Team via Pro Bono Australia.