About the role
Edmund Rice Ministries Oceania (ERMO) is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Executive Officer (EO) to lead Edmund Rice Camps NSW into the next phase of sustainable operations.
Under the direction of the ERMO Executive Officer, the EO Camps NSW will provide oversight and operational leadership to ensure the smooth and effective running of much needed camp programs which make a significant and meaningful contribution in the lives of children and young people experiencing disadvantage and adversity.
Duties include but are not limited to –
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Oversight and leadership of local Camp Ministry day to day operations
- Management of staff and volunteer teams
- Finance and budget management
- Implementation of the Risk Management plan
- Compliance and Governance
- Work with the Local Ministry Board
- Provide regular reports to the ERMO Executive Officer
About the organisation
In July 2018 Oceania Province of the Christian Brothers established Edmund Rice Ministries Oceania (ERMO) to have oversight of the fifteen ministries around Oceania that look to the life and example of Blessed Edmund Rice as their inspiration. Edmund Rice Camps NSW is one of these.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Officer – Edmund Rice Camps NSW via Pro Bono Australia.