About the role
WIRE is looking to design and pilot an innovative employment pathways and financial capability project to better support victim-survivors of family violence overcome financial hardship and break from a cycle of poverty often encountered after leaving abusive relationships.
The Project Lead will be responsible for using evidence-based and best-practice approaches to help victim-survivors re/enter the workforce and gain financial independence, including (but not limited to):
- Leading project design, and oversighting and managing project implementation
- Establishing meaningful partnerships and strong working relationships with community services, employment sector and other organisations.
- Coordinating training, education and skills development for project participants.
- Connecting project participants to services, support, information, resources and tools.
- Working with the employment sector and organisations to create employment opportunities.
- Providing support to project participants based on their needs, including case management.
- Developing an impact measurement and evaluation framework.
- Identifying avenues to expand and replicate the piloted approach.
- Managing project budget, reporting, acquittals and other contractual requirements.
- Being part of the wonderful WIRE team.
What we are looking for
WIRE is looking for exceptional project manager to join our team who has:
- Qualifications in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Alignment with WIRE values, vision and mission.
- Commitment to gender equity.
- Experience managing large-scale multi-year projects
- Experience working with diverse and marginalised members of the community.
- Ability to work independently and self-directed.
- Stakeholder engagement and management experience.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Collaborative and adaptive work style.
- Strong communication skills.
- High-level of computer literacy.
Does this sound like you? If it does, apply!
About the organisation
WIRE is a leading service delivery organisation with more than 35 years’ experience supporting countless women, non-binary and gender-diverse people across Victoria. It is the only Victorian state-wide free service that provides information, support and referrals to any Victorian women, nonbinary and gender-diverse person on any issue.
WIRE has a strong track-record of innovation in research, training and service delivery and addressing the multiple barriers women, nonbinary and gender-diverse experience that contribute to their marginalisation.
We support all women, including non-binary and gender non-conforming people who identify as women and are committed feminist organisation that provides best-practice gender-informed service delivery, research and training and a non-stigmatising service delivery entry point for thousands of people every year.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Project Lead via Pro Bono Australia.