About the role
In 2020, the RCH will mark its 150th anniversary. In recognition of this major milestone, the RCH Foundation will host a once-off Gala Dinner at the Melbourne Town Hall. This high-profile event will give new and existing supporters the opportuny to partner with the RCH during this historical year.
This exciting new position will be responsible for researching and securing sponsorship for the RCH150 Gala Dinner. This full-time position will work across the RCH Foundation to ensure this event is a major fundraising component of the 150th year.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Minimum three years experience in fundraising or sponsorship
- Experience securing $10,000+ gifts from corporate or private donors
- Experience building and developing positive working relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills along with strong administrative skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail, working under own initiative to strict deadlines and managing multiple accounts and projects simultaneously
- Experience in a similar organisation and/or working with volunteers
- Knowledge of SalesForce360
About the organisation
The Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH) Foundation is the fundraising arm of the RCH, one of the world’s leading children’s hospitals. The RCH Foundation has the vital role of raising, investing and distributing donated funds to the hospital.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Sponsorship Executive – RCH Foundation via Pro Bono Australia.