About the role
Open Minds’ clear purpose is to enable an independent and positive future for people living with mental illness and disabilities. They do this through the provision of a range of services delivered directly or in partnership across several Queensland and Northern NSW locations. The NDIS and changes to the provision of specialist support programs is providing an opportunity for Open Minds to have even greater impact and as such the organisation is poised for its next stage of growth and evolution. With a new Chief Executive on board and a clear strategic remit to evolve and transform the business, we are seeking an experienced, customer centric, dynamic and strategically agile Chief Financial Officer to play a key role in bringing an exciting new strategic plan to life.
As part of an Executive Leadership Team you will move seamlessly from contributing to high level strategic decision making to taking a deep dive into the financials, wider data and risks to provide insight and guidance broadly across the business. Also leading the IT function, you will ensure that systems and their application in the business are well aligned to enable service delivery.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Be an experienced CFO with a back ground in a complex service delivery sector
- Project management capacity and working knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma or similar
- Exceptional ability to build business cases and the analytics to support these
- Visionary leadership – internally and externally- high EQ
- A consultative style that engages broadly, partnering to deliver outcomes
- Experience in strategic asset management
- Exposure to the NDIS and related challenges will be well regarded
- Creativity, energy and dynamism
If you’re seeking an opportunity where you can drive incredible social outcomes through astute commercial leadership, love leading in a values based organisation and can demonstrate the attributes and experience listed above please apply with your resume and 1-2 page coverletter which highlights how you meet the criteria.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Natasha Olsson-Seeto or Hayley Campbell on 07 3305 5800.
About the organisation
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Chief Financial Officer via Pro Bono Australia.