About the role
About the Opportunity
The Quality, Risk and Compliance Manager is a key leadership position, responsible for ensuring the provision of expert Quality, Risk and Compliance services and practices that best support EDVOS’ strategic and operational objectives.
Reporting to the General Manager, Corporate and operating as part of the EDVOS Senior Management Team, your expertise will contribute to a culture of continuous quality and ensure EDVOS is equipped to meet accreditation, legislative and funding standards.
The successful applicant will contribute to our diverse and inclusive work culture and demonstrate alignment to EDVOS’ values and vision. This position will be recruited on a full-time (38 hours per week), permanent basis.
Essential to your success
- Relevant degree in Quality, Risk and Compliance, or related discipline
- Significant experience as a Quality Professional at a Senior level
- Competent across all aspects of the Quality, Risk and Compliance function
- Understanding of the systems approach to risk, auditing, compliance and continuous quality improvement
- Understanding of accreditation processes and familiarity with QIC or ISO and HSS standards
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and compliance requirements
- Ability to implement organisational change management strategies to support new and/or ongoing quality and risk processes and initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to foster positive working relationships internally and externally
- Experience and expertise in developing and reviewing improvement plans
- Experience leading and supervising a team with the ability to delegate tasks
For a full list of accountabilities and key selection criteria, please review the attached Position Description.
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours including the option of a monthly accrued day off (ADO) for full time staff
- Generous salary packaging benefits resulting in tax savings
- Excellent Professional Development opportunities including external training and workshops as well as EDVOS all staff training
- Health and wellbeing programs for all staff including weekly yoga classes, walk at work, bi-monthly staff shared lunch and birthday calendar
- Regular supervision and management support including access to EAP
- Internal committees (e.g. Innovation & Development and Quality and Safety) working groups to support staff’s interest and expertise (e.g. Diversity, Consumer Engagement, OHS, Children and Youth)
- A rewarding opportunity to be part of an organisation that is committed to improving quality of life for women and children experiencing family violence
This is a rewarding opportunity to be part of an organisation that is committed to improving quality of life for women and children experiencing family violence.
Salary for these positions will be aligned with SCHADS Level 8 + 9.5% super.
About the organisation
Eastern Domestic Violence Services (EDVOS) is a not-for-profit specialist family violence service in Melbourne’s eastern metropolitan region. We provide an integrated range of support and services to empower women and children who are responding to family violence. We operate within a human rights framework and our focus is on supporting the safety of women and children and the accountability of perpetrators.
How to apply for this role
How to Apply
Please visit www.edvos.org.au to download a copy of the position description for these vacancies.
For further information regarding the positions please contact Annie Carnell, General Manager Corporate on (03) 9259 4200.
Applications including cover letter, CV and a separate document addressing the key selection criteria (as outlined in the PD), should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: ‘ADS0820 Quality, Risk & Compliance Manager’ by COB Monday November 25th 2019.
Appointments with EDVOS are subject to a police records check, working with children check (employee) and reference checks. EDVOS is a child-focussed and child safe organisation.
Please quote in application: Quality Risk & Compliance Manager via Pro Bono Australia.