About the role
About the opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for a Family Safety Contact Worker to join our highly reputable and iconic Victorian and Tasmanian community services organisation. The role of the Family Safety Contact Worker is to support women involved in Uniting Kildonan’s Family Violence Intervention Program, including assessments of their safety, referring women exposed to Family Violence to appropriate services, provision of group work and partner contact.
- You have a strong passion and commitment to working with family violence and supporting women who are experiencing violence from their partners.
- You will have a tertiary qualification in community services and previous experience in counselling and assessment
- You will have a clear understanding of the feminist framework and how male privilege impacts on our current social structures.
- Demonstrated experience in assessment, counselling and Group facilitation is critical to this position,
- People from CALD backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
About the organisation
At Uniting we work together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. We’ve been supporting people and families in local communities across Victoria and Tasmania for over 100 years.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Family Safety Contact Worker via Pro Bono Australia.