About the role
To support and assist with the administration of all fundraising programs including community, corporate, bequests and major giving portfolios. To also support media and communications where donors or prospects are the main audience and be responsible for the maintenance of information in the database. This role will work closely with the Philanthropy team: Philanthropy Manager, Community and Corporate Fundraising Officer, Marketing and Communications Officer in increasing philanthropic giving to the NORTH Foundation, gaining support from individuals and corporates and fostering a sense of engagement from within the community. Success for the Philanthropy team will be measured by income, donor numbers and in terms of engagement, acquisition, renewal and upgrade rates.
The Fundraising Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Foundation’s fundraising portfolios. The fundraising portfolios aim to identify, engage and cultivate relationships with individuals for the purpose of increasing philanthropic support to the NORTH Foundation.
Some of the key programs they will be responsible for supporting include major gifts, bequests, community fundraising and corporate fundraising.
▪ Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to plan and prioritise work to meet deadlines, and to work calmly under pressure
▪ Excellent administrative skills including management of team calendars, inbox and phone lines
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
▪ High level of professional information technology skills, including a proficiency in Word / Excel / PowerPoint, and relevant experience using organisation-wide databases effectively
▪ Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and customer service skills
▪ Ability to work collaboratively and with a high level of flexibility both in a team and independently, in an environment with changing demands.
About the organisation
The NORTH Foundation is proud to be the registered charity for the Northern Sydney Local Health District (NSLHD) and to serve as the fundraising partner for Royal North Shore, Ryde and Hornsby Ku-ring-gai hospitals and the Kolling Institute of Medical Research.
The NORTH Foundation has a clear and simple mission to improve community well-being by supporting innovative health research and the delivery of exceptional patient care. You will be empowered to find innovative ways to achieve this mission in a team environment and will have a clear understanding of how your efforts contribute towards the NORTH Foundation being widely recognised as a major contributor to world class medical research and a community health system in which people enjoy improved health throughout their whole lives.
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.