About the role
To plan and deliver all aspects of marketing and communications for the NORTH Foundation. This will primarily involve coordinating and assisting in the execution of planned campaign, branding and marketing activities, content for the website and other communications channels including social media, and other relevant profile-raising activities for the Foundation. The role will also be responsible for the planning, coordinating and delivery of the NORTH Foundation Appeals Program which may include direct mail, eDM and social media elements.
The Marketing & Communications Officer will be responsible for coordinating and delivering a suite of marketing and communication elements that aim to engage, cultivate and steward relationships with members of the community and corporate sector for the purpose of increasing philanthropic support to the NORTH Foundation.
Some of the key programs you will be responsible for are:
- Marketing & Promotional Communications
- Foundation Appeals
- Impact and Annual Reports
- Events Calendar
- Social Media
▪ Exceptional written communications skills
▪ Excellent interpersonal and oral communications skills and ability to work in a team
▪ High level of attention to detail in grammar, writing and proofreading
▪ Demonstrated experience in successfully managing projects, such as development of marketing materials and collateral, and ability to work successfully with external suppliers
▪ Demonstrated computer literacy skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
▪ Experience of organising digital content, good understanding of the principles of developing engaging content and experience of running social media campaigns
▪ Understanding of key social media channels and an appreciation for the diversity of audiences across both online and offline channels
▪ Ability to effectively plan and project manage timelines, budgets and tasks related to the delivery of communications collateral
▪ Ability to liaise with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders to obtain information for communications content
▪ Ability to work independently when needed, take a pro-active approach and complete tasks on time
▪ Well organised and able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
▪ Demonstrated confidence and self-starter, with a passion to learn
▪ Ability to work collaboratively and with a high level of flexibility both in a team and independently, in an environment with changing demands.
About the organisation
The NORTH Foundation is proud to be the registered charity for the Northern Sydney Local Health District (NSLHD) and to serve as the fundraising partner for Royal North Shore, Ryde and Hornsby Ku-ring-gai hospitals and the Kolling Institute of Medical Research.
The NORTH Foundation has a clear and simple mission to improve community well-being by supporting innovative health research and the delivery of exceptional patient care. You will be empowered to find innovative ways to achieve this mission in a team environment and will have a clear understanding of how your efforts contribute towards the NORTH Foundation being widely recognised as a major contributor to world class medical research and a community health system in which people enjoy improved health throughout their whole lives.
For more information, please visit www.northfoundation.org.au
How to apply for this role
Please quote in application: Marketing & Communications Officer via Pro Bono Australia.