About the role
Manager Care & Support Services
Full Time- Ongoing
Generous Salary Packaging + Super
Career development and training opportunities
Flexible work environment with work from home options
A supportive executive team environment
Flexible Work Model:
Baptcare FACS highly values the work life balance of all staff and working flexibility is deeply embedded into our culture. We offer flexibility of where you work, balanced with deliverables required for the role and Baptcare’s duty of care, as well as maintaining the relationship between you and your team. The position offers a flexible work model that encompasses the opportunity to work with clients in the community, work from home and from Baptcare Hubs.
About the Role:
The Care and Support Services Manager Victoria is responsible for providing leadership, program integration, representation and management of Care and Support Services (CASS), Foster Care, Kinship Care and Targeted Care Packages programs in line with the Baptcare Strategy. This role will oversee the CASS Services team and work closely with the wider Baptcare. organisation to deliver on the Vision, Mission and Values in all CASS services.
As part of the FACS Vic Senior Leadership team this role is responsible for positively contributing to the overall effectiveness of the CASS team. This role will contribute to Baptcare and have an additional impact through participation in alliances, government working groups, conferences, sector platforms and initiatives.
Skills, Duties and Experience:
* Expert Knowledge of the Out of Home Care System
* Strong strategic leadership and employee management skills to co-ordinate the CASS Services team to deliver on Baptcare strategic objectives.
* Stakeholder management and the ability to coach on the building of strong, credible relationships with local movements and networks, government associations, business leaders and other relevant stakeholders
* Excellent communication skills, in written and verbal English, highly impactful influencing, negotiation, persuasion and problem-solving skills
* Ability to adjust to constantly changing situations while maintaining focus on delivery and follow-through
* Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills; able to understand complex issues and translate them into simple, workable actions and plans
* Ability to think strategically, work creatively, effectively and in an innovative manner
* Excellent project management and report-writing skills
* Knowledge of capacity building, learning and development activities and how to create a learning and sharing environment with a strong knowledge management philosophy
* A sophisticated understanding of the complexity of the Child protection, out of home care and the family support services system and the issues involved in providing services to statutory clients.
* Demonstrated capacity to lead and manage in an area of challenging and complex practice.
* Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver training and presentations for forums, stakeholders and conferences to a high standard.
* High level of self-awareness and resilience and the ability to manage multiple demands and prioritise accordingly.
* Strong computer skills and use of full suite of Microsoft office.
About the organisation
About the Organisation:
Baptcare is a purpose driven organisation working across Victoria, Tasmania and South Australia, providing residential and community care for older people and support to children, families, and people with disability, financially disadvantaged people and people seeking asylum.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Care and Support Services Manager via Pro Bono Australia.