About the role
This role will provide opportunity for innovation and creativity in an organisation that is breaking new ground in service provision in Australia. OzChild is the largest provider of evidence-based programs in Australia many of those are established across NSW. As the Director for our service delivery in NSW you will lead robust evidence-based programs such as Functional Family Therapy, Multisystemic Therapy and Treatment Foster Care Oregon and successfully engage with sector partners and stakeholders at all levels to deliver positive outcomes.
Come on a journey with us of continuous learning where you can live your own values at work and are free to be who you are and do your best work.
Please visit our website for further information on who we are, our work, our evidence-based programs and to review our annual reports https://www.ozchild.org.au/
- Leadership of NSW services which includes over 60 employees across 11 teams
- Implementation and development of new programs
- Develop the capability and capacity of the teams to deliver and improve programs
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Financial management.
(Please see below for a full Position Description)
Who we are looking for:
- A contemporary thinker with a mix of people leadership, operational leadership and business skills
- Ideally with post-graduate level qualifications in management
- Expertise in a similar role or organisation coupled with a history of work in child welfare
- Strategic and passionate leadership
- Highly developed communication skills and ability to engage people at all levels.
- Understanding of program logics and evidence-based models is advantageous
About the organisation
OzChild is the largest provider of evidence-based programs in Australia many of those are established across NSW. Our vision is to see that all children are safe, respected, nurtured and reach their full potential. No longer is it good enough to offer a child what is available. We must give them what is needed and what is backed by evidence.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Director of Services via Pro Bono Australia.