About the role
Reporting to the CEO, this role will grow Destiny Rescue ’s fundraising efforts in Australia as well as building strong relational communications with supporters. The role is also responsible for the acquisition of new supporters using systems and technology. To be successful in this role, you will have a history of delivering outstanding campaign results in marketing and communications in a not for profit environment. You will be a skilled communicator, using multi-channel systems to connect relationally with a large audience. The position will be based on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, and has the following responsibilities:
- To implement Destiny Rescue International’s strategic marketing plan
- To create activities and strategy to achieve goals set out in the Destiny Rescue Australia strategic plan.
- Develop marketing strategy and plans to drive income through national fundraising campaigns (as per Destiny Rescue Australia Strategic Plan).
- Lead the execution of marketing campaigns through cross functional teams
- Lead the overarching marketing strategy and marketing calendar
- Drive overarching marketing strategies including brand, digital marketing, donor journey and reporting
- Drive the strategy and execution of lead nurturing programs to engage prospective supporters
- Manage and be accountable for the overall marketing budget
- Manage communications and press releases as required
- Create, maintain and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development.
- Identification of appropriate advertising and promotional opportunities in accordance with Destiny Rescue values and policies.
- Work collaboratively, supporting other team members and promoting a positive team environment
- Represent and promote Destiny Rescue in a professional manner at all times
About the organisation
Destiny Rescue is an internationally recognised Christian based non-profit organisation dedicated to rescuing children trapped in the sex trade. Their mission is to rescue children from sexual exploitation and human trafficking and help them stay free. They are currently operating various programs in Thailand, Cambodia, the Philippines, Dominican Republic and Nepal (plus 2 undisclosed countries); Destiny Rescue have offices in three donor nations: United States, Australia and New Zealand. This is a unique opportunity to utilise your expertise in marketing, communications and leadership for a cause making significant impact by freeing children from slavery!
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Manager Marketing via Pro Bono Australia.