About the role
- Leading community services organisation
- Salary packaging and competitive sector remuneration
- Permanent full time (will consider 0.8 FTE) | Based at Dandenong
- Lead a team of clinicians providing therapeutic services to children and families
We have a rewarding opportunity for a Clinical Services Leader to join our Clinical Services program, providing counselling, psychotherapy, assessment and consultancy to vulnerable children and adults in a trauma-informed practice model. The role of the Clinical Services Leader is to:
- Provide day to day management of the Clinical Care and Support Program team
- Provide clinical supervision and support to clinicians
- Facilitate reflective practice sessions and secondary consultations in consultation with the Practice Leader
About the organisation
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Visit us: www.unitingvictas.org.au
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
How to apply for this role
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Clinical Services Leader via Pro Bono Australia.