About the role
Pound Paws is looking for an enthusiastic, organised individual to join our team! We are an Aussie based charity, providing a modern approach to the overall re-homing process of pets in Australian pounds & rescue centres. We host Dog Adoption events every month in NSW, with a focus on re-homing rescue dogs, as well as educating the public about responsible pet ownership. We are looking for someone who can help us grow, to reach more communities with this event, through the support of funding from sponsors.
- Approach businesses/organisations to sponsor events
- Update the Sponsorship Deck if needed (it is pre-made ready to go however).
- Regularly update sponsors and maintain open lines of communication
- Availability to meet up with sponsors for meetings
- Computer Saavy
- Social / Loves to chat with people
- Animal Lover
- Organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
About the organisation
Pound Paws is an Australian based charity providing a modern approach to the overall re-homing process of pets in Australian pounds and rescue centres. We operate an online search engine which allows users to search for their dream pet, by; age, breed, sex, location and lifestyle match.
We also host dog adoption months every month in NSW, as a way to further raise awareness about rescue dogs and educate the Australian public about the importance of pet adoption and responsible pet ownership.
How to apply for this role
Please send through your resume and we will get back to you 🙂
Please quote in application: Fundraising / Sales Role via Pro Bono Australia.