About the role
Reporting to the General Manager, Partnerships & Services, the Philanthropic Services Manager – Corporate is responsible for developing, growing and stewarding FRRR’s Giving Sub Fund portfolio. This includes partner relationship management, overseeing the delivery of agreed programming and grants administration, evaluation and reporting, marketing and communications, financial management, and business development, to support the execution of our mission to champion the economic and social strength of Australia’s regional, rural and remote communities.
This is a hands-on and dynamic role and the key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Building relationships with and inducting businesses and government partners interested in partnering with FRRR to utilise a Giving Sub Fund structure to further their interests and goals for the benefit of rural, regional and remote communities;
- Formalising FRRR’s corporate Giving Sub Fund structure, building a flexible but systematised process and scaling FRRR’s support to enable positive social change in rural, regional and remote Australia;
- Stewarding the partner relationship management, seeking to maximise social impact and client satisfaction;
- Overseeing and accountable for the delivery of the grants made through each Corporate Giving Sub Fund;
- Oversight of the financial management pertaining to the grants and fees associated with the Giving Sub Funds;
- Communicating and marketing the service through engaging and precise storytelling with the support of FRRR’s communications consultant; and
- Contributing to strategic reviews, ongoing continual improvement initiatives, and measurement of the impact of the corporate Giving Sub Funds.
About the organisation
FRRR is a charitable foundation, built on partnerships between philanthropy, community, government and business. We create innovative funding mechanisms to help communities to respond positively to change and build social and economic wealth in rural and regional Australia.
Our mission is: To champion the economic and social strength of Australia’s regional, rural and remote communities through partnerships with the private sector, philanthropy and governments.
We achieve this by:
- Grant-making: Providing grants to not-for-profit community organisations
- Enabling: Building capacity by supporting the development of regional community foundations, and sharing expertise in grant-making and grant-seeking through training programs. We also help non-DGR NFPs to fundraise, by receiving funds on their behalf for an agreed purpose; and
- Influencing: Sharing our insights into rural, regional and remote communities and advocating for them as appropriate.
- Our core values centre around collaboration and constant improvement. We aim to support community groups and empower them by sharing our expertise, and the experience of others.
FRRR is an Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to protecting the health, safety and well being of all employees. To achieve this FRRR strives to ensure that employees are not required or permitted to undertake work for which they are not suited and to take appropriate measures to allow work to be done in a manner which will not put any person at risk to their health and safety. As such, new incumbents to this role will be required to complete a Pre-existing Injury Declaration relating to the job requirements.
How to apply for this role
For further information please contact email@example.com by email or phone (03) 5430 2310.
Applications close 9am AEDT Monday 2 March, unless filled earlier. Applications will be considered as they are received.
To apply, please submit your cv and cover letter addressing your experience as it relates to the Key Result Areas.
Please quote in application: Philanthropic Services Manager – Corporate via Pro Bono Australia.