About the role
- Support our important work connecting people and the Earth in this newly created part-time or full-time position
- Be offered real flexibility, that views your life and work from a holistic perspective
- Work in a beautiful location with green space and a vibrant community atmosphere
Reporting to the Narrative Director, and working closely with the CEO and leadership team, the Strategic Partnerships Manager will oversee the development and management of strategic relationships that support CERES to meet its goals.
This is a new position, leading the delivery of philanthropic and fundraising revenue, diversifying our donor base and increasing strategic partnerships in order to further raise CERES’s profile and deliver in-kind support to the organisation.
What we offer
- A full- or part-time role to suit our ideal candidate. We will work with you on what that looks like.
- A flexible approach to working hours and working from home. We have a holistic approach to work, home and family life
- A unique location with strong links to sustainability, community and an existing portfolio of partnerships.
- The opportunity to step into a leadership role with one of Australia’s most well-loved and impactful environmental organizations at a key time for the planet.
What we are looking for
We are seeking someone with
- At least three years’ experience in a fundraising or strategic partnerships role with a demonstrated ability to deliver agreed outcomes
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
- Sound technical skills, including familiarity with using customer relations management program
About the organisation
CERES Community Environment Park is an award‐winning, not-for‐profit, environment park and urban farm located by the Merri Creek in East Brunswick, Melbourne. Once a landfill site and wasteland, today CERES is a thriving, vibrant community. With over 450,000 visitors a year, CERES is the most visited environmental centre in Australia.
How to apply for this role
- A cover letter addressed to Sieta Beckwith, CERES Narrative Director
- A statement addressing the key selection criteria from the position description
- A current CV
Applications must be received by 9am on Monday 2nd March to be considered.
CERES is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. We actively encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from CALD backgrounds, LGBTIQA+ people, people with disability and others who have diverse experiences of our world to apply for this opportunity. CERES believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Please quote in application: Strategic Partnerships Manager via Pro Bono Australia.