About the role
- Leading community services organisation
- Salary packaging and competitive sector remuneration
- Multiple Casual positions
- Melbourne Eastern suburbs
About the opportunity
We have multiple opportunities available for Residential Care Worker to join our team. The role will provide high quality care and support within a 24-hour residential setting to children and young people who can no longer live with their families.
To be successful in your application you will have:
- A Certificate IV in Child, Youth & Family Intervention or completed the top up training (essential)
- A current First Aid and CPR
- A current driver’s license
- A current working with children check card (employee)
- Experience working with children and young people in a residential setting.
About the organisation
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.vt.uniting.org
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking. Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Residential Care Worker - Children, Youth & Families via Pro Bono Australia.