About the role
Thorne Harbour Country and DHHS Loddon Population Health and Community Wellbeing (PHCW) Unit are currently leading a youth-focussed, co-designed and client voice project.
This project aims to embed youth co-design and client voice principles within project design, implementation and evaluation. The position involves gathering the views, opinions and life experiences of young people through individual or group interviews, focus groups and consultations in recognition that young people have diverse and unique lived experiences.
If you are skilled in the following areas we are keen to hear from you:
- Experience working with young people
- Demonstrated ability in developing and delivering training programs
- Demonstrable experience in project and partnership development
- Excellent communication skills and organisational ability
- Ability to work within a framework that is LGBTI affirmative and supports a stigma and discrimination free community for all LGBTI people and those at risk of or living with HIV
For a detailed position description, including selection criteria, click on the attachment below or visit thorneharbour.org/about/working-vac/positions-available/
About the organisation
Thorne Harbour Health is a community-controlled LGBTI organisation, governed by our members, and working for our sex, sexuality and gender diverse communities.
For 35 years as the Victorian AIDS Council (VAC), the organisation led the Victorian community’s response to HIV and AIDS. Our work has now moved beyond Victoria, and Thorne Harbour Health is responding to a broad range of state and national issues. Thorne Harbour Health aims to improve the health, social and emotional well-being of LGBTI communities and those living with or affected by HIV, with a particular emphasis on bringing the HIV and AIDS epidemic to an end.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: We Hear YOUth Project Worker via Pro Bono Australia.