About the role
Do you have what it takes to grow a supporter community? Can you use data to inform business plans?
About the Job
Reporting directly to the Manager, Alumni Engagement, the Appeals Coordinator will be responsible for the University’s Alumni Giving Program and staff Workplace Giving Program. You will support the planning and delivery of multi-channel fundraising programs, using database and digital techniques.
In this highly collaborative role, the Appeals Coordinator will strengthen relationships with current, lapsed and potential donors from the alumni and staff communities to ensure increased support for the University’s philanthropic programs.
Your role will play a significant role in the development of appropriate online and social media communications as well as recognition opportunities.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
• Demonstrable extensive experience in direct marketing for philanthropic solicitation, including a sound knowledge of appropriate concepts, methods and practices
• Excellent organisational and project management skills, including planning, scheduling and reporting to deadlines
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, including detailed creative writing and editing, with strong attention to detail
• Experience in analysing and reporting on solicitation data
A full list of selection criteria is available within the position description.
• Onsite health services
• Private health insurance discounts
• Weekly yoga and Pilates classes
• Discounted annual Myki cards are available to Swinburne staff
To find out more about the extensive range of benefits offered to Swinburne employees please visit Employee Benefits
About the organisation
About Swinburne University of Technology
Swinburne is a multi-sector university of science, technology and innovation with more than 54,000 students and 5,000 staff globally. We offer postgraduate, undergraduate, vocational education and online education to provide students with a variety of work-relevant pathways. Our mission is to be a world-class university, creating economic and social impact through science, technology and innovation. We aim to deliver future-ready learners, research with impact and innovative enterprise.
Draw on international best practice to develop and implement a partnering framework to scope, develop, manage, monitor and review University-wide partnerships with our Engagement team. Working collaboratively across the University, our Engagement team draws together and coordinates expertise to generate, design and implement a wide range of strategic engagement projects. We have a blended mix of industry, community and alumni expertise.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Appeals Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.