About the role
- Large, iconic women’s & family services NFP
- Flexible working arrangements (inc. the potential to WFH)
- Lead the development of the Telephone and Online channel
Following a significant injection of Federal Government funding, this new channel has been created to support people in financial hardship.
The newly created role of Head of Telephone and Online is a senior leadership role with direct accountability for the delivery of telephone and online services, and management of the channel. You will lead a team of skilled professionals (currently 5 direct reports and 20+ indirect, with significant growth potential) working closely to deliver a holistic, multi-channel model of telephone & online support across economic wellbeing, family violence and family services that is person centred and linked into community support services.
This is a hands on operational, leadership and strategic role.
You will have at least 5 years’ senior leadership experience in Telephone and Online, ideally gained in financial services, health insurance or utilities.
In addition, you will have:
- the ability to lead and manage at an operational and strategic level
- the ability to interpret management information
- the ability to develop strategies; make and implement agreed recommendations
- the ability to develop strategy that improves services to clients while also minimising the cost to serve
- experience in setting and managing budgets
- people management, organisation and communication skills
If successful you will be required to obtain a valid Working with Children Check (WWC) and Police Check.
An executive level salary is on offer, plus access to attractive PBI/NFP salary packaging. This is a full time, permanent position. Flexible working arrangements are on offer, including the opportunity to work from home.
As a result, applications are open to people residing in regional Victoria or interstate.
This is a retained, exclusive assignment and any direct applications or referrals will be forwarded to Johnson Recruitment.
About the organisation
Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand is committed to tackling the significant critical, contemporary issues adversely affecting women, girls and their families. They aspire for all women, girls and families to be safe, well, strong and connected.
They offer microfinance programs and products, financial counselling and coaching, family violence support, family and youth programs and playgroups, education programs and community houses. These services are complemented by research and advocacy to address the underlying structural causes of injustice, exclusion, and inequality.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Head of Telephone and Online via Pro Bono Australia.