About the role
- Highly respected Christian School in QLD
- Attractive salary package
- Executive leadership position
Currently with approximately 700 students and in stage 8 of construction, LORDS are in their
9 th year of operation and undergoing a period of strong growth and are now seeking to
appoint a Business Manager to work directly with the Principal. In this key leadership role,
you will be responsible for all of the business administration and financial control of the
school, including the annual budget, cash flow, fees collection, rebates and all property
matters. You will also be responsible for the Macro level financial and administrative
functions of the school as well as the day to day management; Some other responsibilities
- Ensuring a God honouring culture is maintained within the school
- Maintaining a sound relationship between the School, local Lutheran community
and wider community.
- Provide oversight/project management of buildings and property related projects.
- Overseeing the management of a range of general risk and compliance areas, to
ensure that proper practices are adopted and followed by staff.
- Attendance at School Council and Finance committee meetings.
- Development and maintenance of the administrations ICT systems.
- Preparation of end of year financial statements and statutory returns.
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with tertiary qualifications in commerce/
or accounting and possess a track record of genuine achievement in business leadership and
administration where you have instigated change and improved business processes. We are
seeking an astute finance leader who can provide exemplary financial leadership and skill in
an organisation, possesses excellent verbal and written skills, is a servant leader who models
a Christ centred lifestyle and has proven experience in providing timely, accurate and high-
quality financial reports to executive management and Boards.
Your experience within Education or not-for-profit sectors will be highly regarded as will
your experience working with property construction projects.
The successful candidate will be strongly aligned to the values of this highly respected
Christian school and be looking for a role where you can use your exceptional talent to make
a real difference in community.
About the organisation
Our client, Lutheran Ormeau Rivers District School who are known as LORDS are part of the
Ormeau Lutheran Project which is a development of the Lutheran Church of Australia, QLD
District. Set on a beautiful 20-hectare site that includes 8 hectares of natural bushland, the
school comprises a kindergarten and a school for Prep to year 12. As the newest Lutheran
school in QLD, they have joined a quality network of over eighty schools and Colleges
How to apply
To apply for this key role please apply with your CV and covering letter. - for further information please call Linton Deane on 03 9653 9468.
Please quote in application: Business Manager via Pro Bono Australia.