About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Creative, friendly and fun work environment
- Casual position based in our Op Shops and Retail Warehouse
About the opportunity
This role is to lead a team of employees and volunteers, developing and implementing an effective strategy to operate the opportunity shops and maximise profit whilst relieving the Store Manager. The Relief Retail Manager will not be allocated to one particular opportunity shop but will be rostered to work at locations to meet changing operational requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in customer service and dealing with the public essential
- Demonstrated skills and experience in retail management
- Demonstrated knowledge of brands and fashion trends
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work with a combination of volunteers and employees
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability by addressing the key/core selection criteria according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close on Monday 19 October 2020
Get in touch
For more information about the role, please contact Nooshy Farid, Retail Operations Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: www.unitingvictas.org.au
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and well-being of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and Working With Children Check (in Victoria) and/or Working With Vulnerable People Check (in Tasmania) prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
We seek to work in solidarity with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as Australia’s First Peoples and as the traditional owners and custodians of this land. We celebrate diversity and value the lived experience of people of every ethnicity, faith, age, disability, culture, language, gender identity, sex and sexual orientation. We welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse and non-binary, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) people at our services. We pledge to provide inclusive and non-discriminatory services.
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Relief Retail Manager via Pro Bono Australia.