About the role
We are seeking a hardworking, motivated and proactive individual to join our high-performing HR team. Reporting to the General Manger HR you will work in collaboration with HR Co-ordinator and provide administrative support in relation to end-to-end
You will be responsible for:
- Recruitment & selection administration activities
- Assist with onboarding/offboarding administration processes
- Maintain personnel files and compliance records
- Assist with learning and development requests and monitor staff records
- Provide general administrative support across all HR functions
What you’ll need to succeed
- 3+yrs administrative/HR admin support experience
- You will be passionate about achieving the best outcome possible, self-motivated with a positive and professional approach
- A focus on providing outstanding customer service working within in a fast-paced environment
- You will be an energic team player
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding of compliance in regards to HR practices/policies
- A professional approach to dealing with confidential staffing matters
- Qualifications and Chris21 system admin experience (desirable)
About the organisation
Haven; Home, Safe is the leading provider of integrated homelessness and housing services and Victoria’s first registered affordable housing association. Haven; Home, Safe is a dynamic and rapidly growing organisation and the only fully integrated agency in Australia to provide both homelessness services and affordable housing. We are a Charity with DGR status, committed to the communities in which we operate.
Haven; Home, Safe expects a high level of commitment, quality, passion and energy and in return offers competitive remuneration packages and great benefits. We offer a supportive workplace culture, flexible working conditions, family friendly workplace, great training and development opportunities, Employee Assistance Program, attractive salary packaging arrangements and an opportunity to make a real difference within our growing organisation.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please visit our job vacancy portal.
Applications must include a cover letter, current resume and a statement addressing the key selection criteria. Please note, only complete applications will be considered.
Location: Bendigo or Melbourne (by negotiation).
For further inquiries, please contact Chantel Hogan on 0417 056 399 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: HR Administration Officer via Pro Bono Australia.