About the role
The Outcomes Specialist – Complex Health will influence the development, and continuous improvement of Melba’s policies, procedures and protocols relating to complex health management, ensuring the highest quality outcomes possible. Leading a small team and supporting the development and implementation of high-quality health plans for all individuals Melba supports, the Outcomes Specialist will also review and deliver on relevant health matters.
Reporting to the GM, Practice, Quality and Safeguards you will:
- lead the development and implementation of complex heath management processes and procedures across Melba services
- support the development of individual health support plans that are evidence based from within the nursing discipline and scope of practice
- provide high quality training and support to staff to implement health care plans
- educate staff on relevant complex health issues broadening Melba’s understanding and management capability
- be skilled in drafting relevant policy briefs in the health space
- drive proactive and responsive customer service and real time support in complex health matters
- support the development of a long-term complex health support strategy
You’ll be driven and show genuine passion for building capability within your team. In addition, you:
- are a natural leader; modelling a positive attitude, professional conduct and unwavering commitment to quality health outcomes and service delivery and training for staff and individuals with disability
- possess a strong grasp of complex health support
- enjoy working with a high performing group of colleagues and peers and accept responsibility and accountability.
- are an articulate, clear communicator with a high level of literacy.
- are self-motivated, well organised and resourceful.
- possess a high level of integrity, passion and reliability.
- are an advocate for independence with a human rights focus
- can demonstrate knowledge and experience working within the discipline of complex health management, particularly in the development and review of policy, procedure and protocols
- proven ability in the development of complex health care plans as directed by healthcare professionals
- are skilled in assessing services and the level of support that individuals require
- be a Division 1 Registered Nurse and registered with AHPRA
About the organisation
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Outcomes Specialist - Complex Health - Maternity Cover via Pro Bono Australia.