About the role
- Based in our Pymble Head Office, with working from home options
- $60,505 to $64,741 per annum, plus nfp tax benefits (effective increase of $15,900 in your tax-free threshold)
Purpose of the role:
To engage with client services leaders with their staffing needs and administration needs, working towards fulfilling the gaps by utilising internal Direct Support Professionals to achieve both financial and non-financial benefits for the organization.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Responding to internal shift requests from client services within a reasonable timeframe;
- Updating rosters with shifts requests, allocation of Direct Support Professionals (DSP) to clients and sending confirmations and service descriptions to DSPs;
- Using an IT rostering system to allocate DSPs to clients;
- Ensure correct information is recorded with data entry into different IT systems;
- Maintaining a database of availability of the current staff pool;
- Adopting customer-orientated attitude to collaborate and maintain a good employee experience;
- Generating monthly reports on a regular basis;
- Providing after-hours support (on Weekdays between 6.00am to 9.00am and 5.00pm to 9.00pm,on Weekends 8.00am to 8.00pm and on Public Holidays 9.00am-6.00pm) on rotation basis;
- Coordinate and plan site inductions for DSPs covering shifts through service engagement function;
- Being proactive about filling future shifts for client services.
- Providing support to client services in roster maintenance, coordinating accurate and up-to-date rosters, as the primary contact to Team Leaders/ Managers for vacancy management and roster issues.
- Ensuring the rosters in the system are accurate for all services to ensure adequate resource allocation and invoicing for services.
- Supporting the preparation and completion of quotations (including SIL quotes) and service agreements for client services (inclusive of monitoring the service type checks against service bookings).
- Managing annual leave coverage of DSPs.
- Following up on training assigned to DSPs.
Skills, Abilities & Personal Charcteristics:
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to details
- Outstanding planning and organising skills demonstrating initiative when working without direct supervision.
- Emotional intelligence, resilience and physical capacity to perform the work required.
- An understanding of an adherence to working within personal and professional boundaries in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work independently within a collaborative team environment.
- Demonstrated time management, organisational skills, with attention to details and managing competing priorities effectively.
About the organisation
Unisson Disability is a dynamic, values driven organisation that has been supporting people with a disability since 1924. We are passionate and committed to creating possibilities for the people we support to live, grow & develop their own best life, while having fun and being part of a great working environment.
At Unisson Disability we understand that our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to offer a friendly place to work and a genuine, supportive team environment to grow, with a wide range of training and experienced leaders to guide you. We want to provide a ‘life changing’ experience not only for our clients but for all the people that work with us.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Service Engagement Officer via Pro Bono Australia.