About the role
The purpose of the role is to:
- Deliver FSC ANZ’s Trademark Services Program ensuring correct use is understood, licensed and promoted (estimated 75% of time)
- Support the Trademarks and Partnerships Manager in delivering projects to improve FSC Claims across the retail industry as well as the Construction, Printing, and Publishing sectors, that includes identification and rectification of illegal uses of the trademarks (10% of time)
- Support the Trademarks and Partnerships Manager to drive FSCA’s Business Development Program to increase the supply and demand for FSC products through Promotional Licenses and Project Certification (5% time)
- Deliver Research Projects on the FSC system, ethical procurement, market share and corporate sustainability (5% of time)
- Support the Trademarks Service Program by assisting in the development of marketing campaigns to drive growth in Promotional Licenses and Project Certification (5% of time)
About the organisation
Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is an international, non-government, non-profit organisation that promotes sustainable forest management. FSC Australia is the Australian office of FSC International and provides services to FSC New Zealand.
FSC carries out multi-stakeholder consultation to develop standards that ensure that forest products are sourced in a way that balances environmental, social and economic needs. FSC operates a market-based eco-label that provides assurance of the responsible sourcing of wood and paper products.
FSC’s vision is for ‘Healthy forests supporting healthy communities.’
We bring together people with economic, social, and environmental interests in forests to drive improvement and shift the global forest trend toward conservation, restoration, and respect for all. We work with manufacturers, distributors, and retailers to protect the integrity of the FSC product supply chain and grow the market for FSC products.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Trademarks Officer via Pro Bono Australia.