About the role
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communication, and working closely with the Marketing and Communication team, you will be responsible for the ongoing development and growth of BWAA’s brand presence within online and sales channels.You will be the key point of contact internally and externally for our digital presence across the various platforms, so relationship management and bringing our partners on the BWAA journey is paramount for this position. This is a great opportunity to make your mark in the digital space with lots of opportunities to generate sales, grow the organisation through lead generation, audience acquisition, retention and growth.
More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the Digital Marketing Team
- Developing and implementing BWAA’s digital marketing strategy
- Facilitating the operationalisation of the digital customer journey
- Championing the digital space by drawing actionable insights from data, competitor activity, and the industry landscape, and share these across the business and our partner network
- Monitoring digital performance and optimising activity appropriately
- Leveraging and maximising partnerships to build advocacy and brand presence, and maximising activity to drive conversion outcomes
While this position is a full-time role and primarily based at North Ryde, we continue to build capacity to work from home.
As well as having experience in a digital marketing management role and relevant tertiary qualifications (or equivalent experience), we are looking for someone who has:
- A track record in delivering digital marketing in a complex environment
- The ability to manage organisational resources, i.e. human, technical and fiscal
- An ability to lead a team (desirable)
- A passion for acquisition and retention
- Project management skills
- An authentic and committed Christian that is willing to commit to BWAA’s mission, vision and values, support the Biblical theology underpinning BWAA’s approach, and participate in prayer/biblical sessions and church services with colleagues
This is an exciting time when we are building upon our internal digital capabilities, and a pivotal role supporting our mission.
About the organisation
Baptist World Aid Australia (BWAA) is a not-for-profit humanitarian aid and development organisation committed to ending poverty through its work in community development projects, child sponsorship programs, disaster relief and advocacy. For more than 60 years, we have partnered with like-minded, Christian-based agencies and churches in Australia and overseas to empower communities to lift themselves out of poverty, challenge injustice and build resilience.
How to apply
For a confidential discussion about this position and to obtain a copy of the Position Description please contact Anthony Spata at REACH Human Resources on 0402 210 055 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must include a Cover Letter and Resume. Your Cover Letter must include how your qualifications, skills, knowledge, experience and personal attributes align with each of the Key Requirements of the role (as outlined above).
Applications are to be sent to email@example.com
Applications close 24 May 2021.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Preferred candidates will be required to have a National Police Check and Working with Children Check clearance and appointment will be subject to satisfactory check outcomes.
Please quote in application: Digital Marketing Manager, Baptist World Aid via Pro Bono Australia.