About the role
- Ongoing full time and part time positions available
- Classified as Level 7 SCHADS with Salary packaging available
- Support and training offered
Senior Lawyer, provides supervision and leadership to a team of lawyers and legal staff, meeting legal needs in the community.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need to:
- Hold, or eligible to hold, an unrestricted practicing certificate in Victoria, with at least 4 years post admission experience.
- Have experience in supervising and mentoring legal staff, providing high quality effective supervision and team leadership.
- Demonstrate ability to lead a team with a focus on support, cohesion and collaboration.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
For a detailed position description, click here: PD-Senior Lawyer – GIPPSLAND – May 2021.pdf
About the organisation
Gippsland Community Legal Service (GCLS) is a non-profit service of Anglicare Victoria. The mission of GCLS is to improve access to justice for all members of the Gippsland Community by providing legal advice and advocacy, empowering individuals and groups through community education, and to remove systemic injustice by advocating for law reform.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Lawyer via Pro Bono Australia.