About the role
- Leadership of a dynamic and leading capacity builder committed to addressing Australia’s complex challenges
- Build a movement to make systemic change capability mainstream
- Australia based, flexible working arrangements, open to Co-CEO role options
- Circa $200k plus super p.a.
Your role will be:
- To lead CFI as a sought after leader in capacity building for systems change and place based collaboration.
- Lead the bold ambition to develop a movement of people able to change systems and drive large-scale impact,
- Provide world class learning and capacity building to place based and systems change initiatives across Australia, to drive long term systemic change,
- Scale CFI to achieve impact with financial sustainability, a strong evidence base of impact, a clear and recognisable brand and a fit for purpose organisation.
The CEO will initially lead the implementation of the current CFI strategy for 2020 – 2023, whilst leading the development of strategy and funding for the future
Is this you?
- Passionate about and credible in applied thinking and practice, in systemic change and systems leadership
- Deep experience working on complex social challenges
- A natural connector – skilled at building and nurturing networks & alliance
- Have held executive leadership positions with demonstrated success in commercial and operations management.
- Successful at scaling organisations and/or social enterprise development
- Proven ability to generate revenue and previous fundraising success.
- Experience in leading:
- capacity building services
- provision of learning and development programs
- movement building and influencing strategies
- Able to comfortably manage complex and senior client relationships, across Government, Industry, NFP and communities
- Developed, leadership awareness and practice.
Ways of working
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A demonstrated passion for innovation,
- A commitment to continuous learning and self-reflection
- Alignment and commitment to the CFI vision, mission, values and principle ways of working
- High self-awareness, including cultural awareness, power literacy and an openness to transparent feedback
- Exceptional communication skills
If you have this we’d love to hear from you!
About the organisation
Collaboration for Impact exists to create a more equitable and inclusive Australia where people, place and planet thrive. Our purpose is to build a powerful movement of people able to shift conditions holding complex challenges in place. We focus on two conditions:
- Increasing the capacity of changemakers to think and act systemically;
- Building the collaborative capacity to address Australia’s unreconciled history of colonisation.
Established in 2015 Collaboration for Impact (CFI) is a leading intermediary in capacity building for systems change. CFI is embarking on a key transition from a co-founder led network based start up to scaling for broader impact. The CEO will lead this transition.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Chief Executive Officer via Pro Bono Australia.