About the role
- Based with our Harris Park Community Business!
- Monday to Friday
- Level 4 on the Flourish Australia Enterprise Agreement (2018) equivalent to SCHCADS Award Level 4
About the Community Businesses
- Social: to create a recovery and reintegration pathway for people with mental health issues through various employment activities.
- Economic: to operate the business on a commercially sustainable basis of profitable growth whilst simultaneously offering employment opportunities for people.
- Product: to provide a range of commercial industry-standard products that meet the expectations and needs of targeted markets.
- Support: to increase awareness of mental health issues and to encourage businesses to support the Community Businesses.
As the Training and Assessment Coordinator, you will:
- Provide vocational support and training for supported employees
- Develop, deliver and coordinate individualised training options for supported employees
- Ensure all supported employees have appropriate Individual Employment Plans that identify vocational goals
- Design and deliver evidence based training opportunities for each supported employee to meet their goals through individual and group activities
- Coordinate training activities to be delivered by Supervisors and support staff
- Conduct induction & orientation program for new employees
- Organise and coordinate employee’s workplace meetings
- Minimum of 3-years experience in delivering person led vocational training programs.
- Qualifications in occupational therapy, training and assessment, employment services, or related education fields.
- Vocational training and assessment experience, preferably within a mental health sector setting.
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal organisational skills.
- Demonstrable facilitation, presentation, mentoring and training skills.
- Demonstrable self-motivation and ability to work independently.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and ability to fully utilise the client information management system.
- Current Australian Driver’s Licence.
- Superannuation, leave loading and salary packaging available up to $15,900
- Family-friendly and flexible working conditions
- Comprehensive infrastructure including mobile phones and other resources for work purposes
About the organisation
Flourish Australia operates social enterprises and community businesses with the purpose of creating sustainable employment, vocational and training opportunities for people with mental health issues. We work in local communities to help people on their mental health recovery journey.
Our services are comprehensive and highly personalised because each person’s experience will be different and their needs, as an individual, are unique. Together we set goals, connect individuals with the right people, support services and opportunities to meet their needs.
How to apply
For further information, please contact Mihaela Stanculescu, Site Manager, Community Businesses. E: firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not email applications)
To apply for this job, please click apply and complete the application questions.
Please quote in application: Training and Assessment Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.