About the role
- An opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people impacted by cancer
- Use your love of data, marketing and/or fundraising for social good
- Harness supporter insights to drive fundraising growth
- Flexible, supportive environment
- Full time, continuing position – St Kilda Road, Melbourne
About your opportunity
We are seeking a Campaign Analyst to join the Fundraising and Communication Division. Reporting to the Analytics and Insights Manager your role is to:
- Use data and systems to uncover actionable insights across multiple channels and segments for the improvement of campaign performance, supporter acquisition, experience and loyalty.
- Create and maintain campaign dashboards and other tools for tracking campaign performance in real time
- Identify and track market trends, key drivers, attributes and behaviour of supporters for the optimisation of campaign performance
- Be a collaborative member of the Supporter Insights and Innovation Unit
- Help bring our digital transformation strategy to life
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Business, Marketing, or related field and/or substantial experience in data analytics in a not-for-profit environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing/fundraising principles and various touch points
- Experience in querying SQL databases and statistical analysis using Excel or R.
- Demonstrated experience reporting on multi-channel campaigns
What we can offer you
- A flexible and supportive workplace, with excellent work-life balance and opportunities for career progression and development
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of those affected by cancer
- A base salary within range $62,883 – $69,594 pa plus superannuation and not-for-profit salary packaging program (up to $18,550 of your salary tax-free) https://www.accesspay.com.au/employee/what-is-salary-packaging/
About the organisation
About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people.
The Fundraising and Communications Division (FCD) is responsible for ensuring that Cancer Council maintains a visible, engaging presence in the community; and to inspire and activate support from Victorians.
The Supporter Insights and Innovation Unit is responsible for ensuring supporters are at the heart of everything we do. This unit is responsible for the Supporter (Customer) Experience, business insights and innovation, and our supporter care contact function. Constantly in dialogue with supporters and by collaborating across the Division, this unit drives innovation, insights and experience to grow fundraising across existing and new funding streams, supporters and channels.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Campaign Analyst (FCD.180) via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Engagement, #Health_–_General