About the role
- Leading Community Services Organisation
- Salary packaging, and competitive sector remuneration
- Full Time, Ongoing role
About the opportunity
The Maintenance Administrator is an entry level position which provides broad administrative support to the Facilities Management Team through the general administrative office tasks, assets help desk support, payment of all invoices, filing, day to day administration and management of the assets property maintenance system (Maintenance Manager) and all facilities work orders. The Maintenance Administrator will also work in conjunction with the Facilities Manager on and across capital and maintenance projects as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Office/Business Administration or similar. For example, Certificate III or IV in Business Administration (desirable)
- Previous experience as an office administrator, preferably in maintenance or construction
- Demonstrated experience in general property management of public, private or community housing rental properties
- Demonstrated experience working sensitively with vulnerable people
- Well developed skills with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) and have experience using an online Central Maintenance Portal (maintenance register)
- Experience with finance systems, invoicing and billing
How to apply
If this sounds like you, apply today by submitting the below:
- Cover Letter (1 page outlining your suitability according to the position description)
- Current Resume (no more than 3 pages)
Applications close on Sunday 1 August 2021
Get in touch
For more information about the role, please contact John Stewart, Senior Manager – Asset Management on 0466 927 357
At Uniting we are passionate about working together to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Visit us: https://www.unitingvictas.org.au/
Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.
Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
About the organisation
How to apply
Please quote in application: Maintenance Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Aged_Care_and_Seniors, #Children, #Community_Development, #Community_Engagement, #Community_Support_Services, #Disabilities, #Drug_Alcohol_and_Addiction, #Education_and_Employment, #Education_and_Training, #Employment_Services, #Families, #Foundations_Trusts_and_Philanthropy, #Health_–_General, #Homelessness_and_Affordable_Housing, #Humanitarian, #Law_Justice_and_Human_Rights, #Media, #Men, #Mental_Health, #Social_Enterprise, #Women, #Youth_and_Young_People