About the role
- Ongoing position
- Full time (38 hours per week)
- Generous salary packaging available
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
As an EDVOS team leader within the Case Management Program you will provide line management and day to day coordination, case allocation, supervision and reflective practice to a team of specialist family violence practitioners and be available to provide comprehensive case consultation and debriefing within a intersectional feminist framework an trauma informed lenses.
About the organisation
EDVOS is a leading specialist family violence service in Victoria. Our work is focused across seven Local Government Areas including Boroondara, Manningham, Whitehorse, Monash, Knox, Maroondah and Yarra Ranges. Some of our training, education and primary prevention programs are national.
EDVOS predominantly works with women and children as it is recognised that being female is the biggest risk factor for experiencing family violence. EDVOS acknowledges that family violence can take many forms such as intimate partner violence, child abuse, elder abuse, carer abuse, parental abuse and sibling abuse. Our specialist family violence response services are largely directed towards women, including women from the lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and intersex (LGBTI) communities, children, pets and other animals, who are responding to any form of family violence.
ESSENTIAL TO YOUR SUCCESS
- A qualification or relevant experience in line with the minimum mandatory qualification requirements for specialist family violence practitioners and, where required, a willingness to work towards the minimum qualifications (*please see section ‘Minimum Mandatory Qualification requirements).
- Demonstrated understanding of the gendered drivers of family violence and the impact on women and children.
- Sound understanding of the theories and frameworks that underpin direct service practice within a specialist family violence in particular, strong understanding of feminist frameworks.
- Experience working in a leadership role in family violence (or related sector)with the ability to provide sound leadership, supervision and guidance to a team of staff and actively lead reflective practice with team members.
- Demonstrated ability to provide active leadership and lead by example in an environment of innovation and change, whilst also managing competing demands
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence and self-reflection to manage professional challenges.
EDVOS hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 9am until 8pm and Saturday from 9am until 5pm. This position would require availability to work on a rotating roster across those hours of operation.
Salary for these positions will be aligned with SCHADS Level 7+ super.
Please review the Position Description for a full list of accountabilities and criteria available below or at our website www.edvos.org.au/get-involved.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent professional development opportunities including external training and workshops as well as EDVOS staff training
- Option of a monthly accrued day off (ADO) for full time staff
- Flexible working hours and generous salary packaging benefits resulting in tax savings
- Regular supervision and management support including access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid parental leave for eligible staff
- Health and wellbeing programs for all staff including yoga classes and stretch classes as well as walk at work program- being revamped for 2022!
- A rewarding opportunity to be part of an organisation that is committed to improving quality of life for women and children experiencing family violence
How to apply
Please download a copy of the position description for this position, available below or on our website at https://www.edvos.org.au/get-involved/
Applications including cover letter, CV and a separate document addressing the key selection criteria (as outlined in the position description), should be forwarded to email@example.com using the subject line: “ADS 2022 Team Leader CM by 9am 6 December 2021
For further information regarding this position, please contact Gina Kennard, Program Manager Relationship Lead Case Management on (03) 9259 4200.
Please quote in application: Team Leader – Case Management via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Development, #Community_Support_Services, #Women