About the role
- Cromwell St, Glenroy location (flexible work arrangements available)
- Full Time (1.0EFT), ongoing position
- Salary Packaging and ADO benefits available
- A great opportunity to lead a truly unique community based Dementia & Memory service
Your new role
As Team Leader, Specialist Aged Services, you will be responsible for:
– Providing leadership to a multi-disciplinary team, delivering Dementia & Memory and Community Nursing services
– Work with internal and external key stakeholders to manage the ongoing implementation and evaluation of the Specialist Aged Services in line with other Merri Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) funded services
– Collaborate with other Team Leaders funded across CHSP to identify and develop multi-team projects that address the needs of CHSP eligible clients.
– Drive the identification of trends, population health needs and service demand to develop proposals for the ongoing development of the Specialist Aged Services
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful with Merri you will go above and beyond to achieve great results for our clients, the organisation and yourself. We’re looking for individuals with:
– A team first attitude and approach
– Strong communication skills
– Respectful, supportive and passionate approach to leadership
– An interest in service model review and quality improvement
About the organisation
Your new organisation
At Merri Health, we strive to enrich diverse communities through the provision of quality health care and support services. A career at Merri will see you contributing to a culture that affects change for our clients and the wider community. We are committed to supporting the talent and skills of our employees because we know their capability is the key to our success.
What we offer
We offer a diverse, inclusive and flexible environment which encourages you to bring your whole self to work. As the successful applicant you’ll be joining an organisation where you will be supported to grow, learn and develop your skills to reach your potential.
You will also have access to generous salary packaging, purchase leave and flexible work arrangement options.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Team Leader, Specialist Aged Services via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Aged_Care_and_Seniors, #Community_Development