About the organisation
Celebrating 35 years, inTouch Multicultural Centre Against Family Violence (inTouch) offers services and programs across the family violence continuum, from prevention and early intervention to crisis intervention, post crisis support and recovery.
Continuing to grow in size and scope, the culturally tailored work they do helps address the complex needs of refugee and migrant women throughout Melbourne and Greater Victoria.
inTouch are committed to changing lives and changing communities for the better.
They strive to create a world where culturally diverse women and children live free of violence and, since 1984, have helped over 20,000 women experiencing family violence, 60% with children.
For more information about inTouch, including their rich history, role within the family violence sector and inTouch’s generous employee benefits please visit http://www.intouch.org.au
About the role
We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Program Manager who will be responsible for all elements of the inSpire program, and report to the Executive Manager, Sector and Community. The Program Manager will develop and implement the inSpire initiative, including working directly with women and children moving beyond family violence, project design, development and implementation, reporting, internal and external partner and stakeholder management and overseeing the fundraising strategy and activities.
This role supervises and supports the project staff, volunteers and contractors.
The Program Manager will drive key operational activity including the implementation of a number of flagship projects for the organisation and the Board, as well as other duties as required that match the incumbent’s skills, abilities and classification.
- Develop and implement inSpire’s program of activities applying community development principles
- Embed quality monitoring and evaluation practices into all aspects of the program, including participant feedback and data collection
- Provide supervision and management to staff, volunteer mentors and consultants
- Ensure high-quality, accurate reporting for internal and external purposes
- Develop and maintain partnerships with relevant external agencies and individuals to support the key areas of inSpire’s work
- Work collaboratively with other teams to develop and improve referral pathways and ensure clear understanding of inSpire across the organisation
- Actively engage in opportunities to raise awareness of the issues through webinars, seminars and other public speaking engagements
- Work in collaboration with the Communications Coordinator to support the communications activities of inSpire.
- Other duties as required
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Program Manager - inSpire via Pro Bono Australia.