About the organisation
About the role
- Salary package, with benefits and allowances? All yours!
- Flexible, family friendly workplace? We have you covererd!
- Ongoing support, and professional development? Absolutley!
Do you have an abundance of knowledge and experience working with men who live with high complex needs related to AOD, mental health or Acquired Brain Injury?
Do you have the eloquence, intelligence and passion to deliver support to men and their families?
If you’re compassionate, motivated and want to drive real change, then you’ll fit in perfectly!
Working in outreach and accommodated support services with men, their partners and families, you will be responsible for providing outreach strengths-based case management, mentoring, advocacy, and practical support in order for the program to meet its objectives.
Reporting into the Practice Leader/Team Leader you will deliver support as you:
- Develop and implement exit plans for clients, including suitable transition plans based on assessment of post-support needs
- Provide advocacy, information, referral, support and intervention to ensure clients receive suitable support for financial, mental health, disability, domestic and family violence, drug or alcohol use, and legal/justice matters
- Develop and maintain professional skills through regular supervision, development sessions and attendance at relevant meetings and training
- Undertake other duties and projects, as directed by the Practice Leader/Team Leader and/or Manager, Community Services
What do you need?
We want to hear from people with degree qualifications in social work, psychology and related disciplines. However, degree qualifications are not essential. If you have Certificate 4 qualifications (in Alcohol and Other Drugs, Mental Health, Community Services, etc.) and relevant experience working in a case management framework and/or with men with high and complex needs, we encourage you to apply.
Even if you haven’t yet completed your qualifications, but believe you have some of the other skills and experience we are looking for, we would like to hear from you. EveryMan supports professional development and has generous study assistance provisions. If you are successful you may be able to finish your studies while working with us.
Perks of the role
- Salary ranging from $66,155 – $79,80k + 10.5 % superannuation
- Salary sacrifice (approximate value of $14,000)
- Flexibility, career progression
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Case Worker via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Drug_Alcohol_and_Addiction, #Families, #Men, #Mental_Health