About the organisation
About the role
- Make a real difference in people’s lives
- 6 month fixed-term part-time position
- Offering genuine flexibility working from home and/or contemporary workspace in South Melbourne
- 3 to 4 days a week
- Pro rata $93,622.88 + super + $15,000 Salary Packaging
- Additional Well-being leave on top of annual leave
Why join Launch Housing
Our mission is to end homelessness. We aim to get people housed, keep them housed, and be an influential voice on ending homelessness. We are a secular, independent provider of choice for clients and the go-to organisation on homelessness for government, media, philanthropy, private donors, and the community.
Our people are the backbone of our organisation and supporting their wellbeing and professional development is critical to our ability to help our clients and the community. We value lived experience and diversity in our staff, and actively work to ensure everyone is able to make their career with Launch Housing fulfilling.
Why this role matters
Supporter numbers, fundraising income, corporate partnerships and philanthropy have grown significantly over the last two years as our brand awareness and positioning continue to solidify and strengthen.
Launch Housing is now investing in a new CRM system over the next 6-8 months. This is an exciting and major piece of work that will consume a significant portion of our Fundraising & CRM Manager’s time.
To ensure we can continue our growth whilst implementing our CRM we are hiring a Senior Fundraising Specialist in a contract role to make a genuine impact with our Individual Giving strategy. Specifically, we are looking for someone who can take our two main Appeals and Regular Giving to the next level.
For further information on the role please refer to the position description.
What we’re looking for:
We are currently seeking a skilled & passionate individual who can work both autonomously and within a wider team, to hit the ground running and have both fun and impact with our Individual Giving program.
It is expected that the successful candidate will:
- Accelerate the growth of our key Sponsour-a-Room program, increasing the number of regular givers, growing revenue and continue to build a new sustainable source of unrestricted funds for Launch Housing.
- Lead on our multi-channel Festive and Tax Appeals with confidence working in both direct mail and online fundraising tactics, working closely with the wider Campaigns & Engagement team and specifically with our Chief Storyteller and Digital Marketing Specialist.
- Manage key relationships with our external designer, printer and mail-house.
- Support the planning and delivery of any donor stewardship events.
- Behaving in accordance with all Launch Housing policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia and will be required to complete a Working with Children Check and Police check.
COVID-19 vaccination or a valid Covid-19 Vaccination Exemption certificate is required to work at Launch Housing..
How to apply
To obtain a full position description and to apply for this opportunity, go to:
https://launchhousing.recruitmenthub.com.au/Vacancies & enter ref code: 6012932 or Apply Now to be directed
To obtain a full position description and to apply for this opportunity, please follow the How to Apply instructions. Please submit a covering letter addressing the key selection criteria and your CV.
If you need additional information about this role, please contact Howard Ralley at email@example.com or 0403 810 633.
Launch Housing is committed to child safety and is an Equal Opportunity employer and supports accessible working arrangements for all. This includes people with a disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, culturally, religiously and linguistically diverse people, young people, older people, women, and people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse, intersex or queer. We acknowledge Lived Experience as a unique expertise, and encourage people with a Lived Experience of Homelessness to apply.
Please quote in application: Senior Fundraising Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.