About the organisation
About the role
Royal Flying Doctor Service works to reduce disparity in health service access. Using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology, they work to provide emergency medical and primary health care services to those areas that don’t have access. RFDS makes it possible for people to live, work and travel in rural and remote Australia.
Reporting to the Strategic Partnerships Manager, you will oversee the calendar of activity, including key pieces of communications for stakeholders such as newsletters, impact reports, social media content with the help of the marketing and communication team and storytelling elements used for partner activations. You will monitor partner activities and provide research support in industry trends, growth opportunities and prospect identification. You will work closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, ensuring delivery and seeking growth on agreed body of work.
- Minimum two years’ experience in account management, partnerships, fundraising, marketing or events,
- Demonstrated experience of understanding the drivers and communications in the not-for-profit sector, as well
as marketing and fundraising trends in the corporate sector,
- Developed stakeholder management skills, including efficient data management and professional relationship
building over time, with an ability to provide quality care and standards,
- Outstanding storytelling, verbal and written communication skills,
- Friendly and helpful demeanour in answering queries and problem solving or researching to find answers,
- A proactive, committed, energised, collaborative and flexible team member who lends their strong work ethic to
achieving goals and objectives,
- Highly organised, strong eye for detail and the ability to prioritise, multi-task, project manage and meet
- Genuinely passionate and understanding of the not-for-profit sector,
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Communications, Fundraising, Marketing or PR regarded, but not essential.
APPLY NOW if you are a passionate and organised co- ordinator that is keen to see corporate support grow so that RFDS can increase health care access in rural and remote areas.
For a confidential discussion, contact Jenni D’Orival or Michelle Varcoe on 03 8375 9661 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Please quote in application: Corporate Partnerships Co-ordinator via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Health_–_General