About the organisation
Are you passionate about advancing the rights of women with disabilities?
Women with Disabilities Victoria is a vibrant organisation of women with disabilities working for women with disabilities in Victoria.
About the role
We are seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator to join our friendly team.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing WDV marketing activities including:
- Designing and delivering high-quality external digital and traditional communications and marketing content to increase brand recognition and enhance public understanding of Women with Disabilities Victoria programs and initiatives.
- Production of key publications ensuring accessibility.
- Implementation of internal communications activities to ensure staff are well informed and connected.
Please refer to the Marketing Coordinator Position Description for further details.
Salary Range Level 5, Pay Point 1-3 (pro-rata of $89,001 – $93,023 depending on experience) plus Superannuation and Salary Packaging available.
Hours are 0.8FTE (60.80) hours per fortnight part-time to be worked over Monday to Thursday.
This position is a fixed term contract from the date of appointment to Friday 29 September 2023 and may be extended subject to funding.
As part of Employment:
- A police check will be required to undertake the duties in this position.
- All employees are required to be fully vaccinated and show proof of vaccination or provide a copy of a Certified Medical Exemption certificate.
We have a disability friendly work environment.
We particularly encourage applications from women with disabilities, including those from diverse backgrounds, such as LGBTIQ+, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, CALD, migrant, and refugee backgrounds.
The Position Description can be downloaded from:
How to apply
Initial enquiries can be made by phoning Vikki Cummings on 9286 7823.
Applications close: COB: Monday 22 August 2022 at 5.00pm
Only applications which included a current CV and Cover Letter including answers to of all Key Selection Criteria will be considered.
Please quote in application: Marketing Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Development, #Disabilities, #Women