About the organisation
At NSW Trustee & Guardian, we protect, promote and support the rights, dignity, choices and wishes of our customers. Whether we are writing a Will, acting as an executor, attorney, trustee, guardian, or financial manager, we are here for critical moments in our customers? lives. Join our dedicated NSW Government agency and make a difference in the lives of over 47,000 people each year.
About the role
We are looking for a keen and motivated Manager to join the Wills and Estates Planning team and help make a difference to our customers.
- Full-time, ongoing role (35 hours per week)
- Location: Based within our existing Southern Region (Bathurst, Wollongong, Wagga Wagga)
- Clerk Grade 9/10. Base salary $120,859 to $133,183 plus superannuation and annual leave loading
About the team:
The Estate Planning & Administration division is responsible for delivering NSW Trustee & Guardian s commercial services in Will making, as trustee, attorney, and as administrator / executor of deceased estates. The teams administer assets in accordance with the functions and obligations under the relevant legislation and makes legal decisions within legal frameworks and NSWTG s prescribed delegations.
The Wills and Estate Planning team provides a fully accredited will preparation service, writing more than 13,000 Wills, Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardianship documents each year, helping customers to plan ahead and document their last wishes.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to lead, develop, and manage high-performing Wills and Estate Planning teams across our Southern Region (Bathurst, Wollongong, Wagga Wagga).
This role drives the performance of our teams and works collaboratively with other leaders and internal agencies to:
- ensure legally compliant estate planning documents are prepared,
- develop marketing strategies,
- participate and promote community education events,
- provide planned services to remote locations, and
- promote awareness of NSW Trustee & Guardian services to increase market share.
For more information about the position, view the role description.
An application is encouraged if you:
- Are a strategic thinker, who is confident in contributing to the development, review, and implementation of strategies, processes, and quality assurance to improve customer service in regional areas and ensure documents are legally compliant and prepared in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Have experience managing, leading, and developing teams across a regional network, within budget and limited resources.
- Are passionate about collaborating across a range of stakeholders and believe your people management skills will see you succeed in this role.
Sound like you? Apply now!
- Tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience in a relevant discipline or industry, such as legal, finance, professional services, and/or government.
- Willingness to obtain accreditation in Will making, Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardianship documents.
- Current driver s licence and ability to travel across NSW as required.
- Available to work after hours and weekends as required.
Our commitment to diversity:
Our workplace reflects the diverse community we serve. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, experiences, and abilities. This includes women, people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, the LGBTI community and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
What we offer:
NSW Trustee & Guardian offers interesting, challenging and rewarding work that has real purpose. Other benefits of joining us include:
- work-life balance with flexible work options including flex leave
- leave options including 14 weeks parental or adoption leave
- career development including study leave
- Fitness Passport
Be part of something bigger. For more about joining us, visit the Careers page.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Regional Manager South, Wills and Estate Planning via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Government, #Law_Justice_and_Human_Rights