About the Role
About the Role:
Take charge of the financial health of Notting Hill Neighbourhood House by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, budgets, cash flow forecasts, payroll, accounts payable and receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills, administration support skills, be able to handle time-sensitive tasks and be able to work independently while being a team member.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
• Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
• Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
• Experience using financial software – MYOB (Minimum 2 years)
• Knowledge of financial regulations
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills
• Sharp time management skills
• Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
• Experience working within a community or no-for-profit based organisation and/or working with Committee of Management
• Qualifications in Finance, Accounting or Economics (Preferred)
If interested, please send your resume and a cover letter addressing Selection Criteria before 20th December.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 03 9561-0114
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Accounts Book-keeper via Pro Bono Australia.