About the Role
Turning streets into communities is the focus of a national project that is forging links on a local level and fostering an Australia-wide network of groups. The Street by Street project helps bring neighbours together, providing resources and support.
We have neighbour groups and a project team in five States / Territories.
You can check us out at www.streetbystreet.org.au
We’re looking for more people to join our Promotions and Admin team to contribute to the success of the Street by Street project as Admin Angels.
• Assisting with ongoing admin tasks and one-off projects, such as managing contact data, compiling information, preparing documents
• Sending promotional messages
• Internet research
• Assisting in the development and improvement of our admin systems
• Assisting the promotions team with calling or emailing tasks.
You’ll work with guidance from the Project Manager.
• are good at admin
• are interested in being part of a project that turns streets into communities
• are organised, reliable and self motivated
• have good communication and writing skills.
What will you get from this?
• Satisfaction from contributing to a great community building project.
• The opportunity to put your admin skills to good use and possibly expand those skills.
• Experience working on a national project, with a Project Team, currently spanning 5 States / Territories.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0413706233
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Admin Angel via Pro Bono Australia.