About the Role
Neighbourhood Connect is a national not for profit community organisation. We are helping people across Australia to create neighbourhood groups – to encourage happier, safer, and more connected communities. Because life is better when we belong.
We have a national project team and neighbour groups in all States and Territories. Everyone involved is passionate about creating and supporting communities. The project is unfunded; we are all contributing on a voluntary basis.
You can check us out at www.neighbourhoodconnect.org.au
We’re looking for more people to join our Project Team to contribute to the success of Neighbourhood Connect
Admin duties include:
- Assisting with ongoing admin tasks and one-off projects, such as managing contact data, compiling information, preparing documents
- Sending promotional messages
- Internet research
- Assisting in the development and improvement of our admin systems
- Assisting the promotions team with calling (optional) or emailing tasks.
You’ll work with guidance from the National Manager and Project Coordinator.
- are good at admin (or are keen to gain experience)
- are interested in being part of a project that turns streets into communities
- are organised, reliable and self motivated.
What will you get from this?
- Satisfaction from contributing to a great community building project, which is making a difference in the lives of hundreds of people.
- The opportunity to put your admin skills to good use and possibly expand those skills.
- Experience working on a national project.
- A reference / referee to help with your career.
All the project team work from home and therefore can live anywhere in Australia.
Hours of Work
There is no set amount of hours required – you’ll be working from home, so you can do this at a pace that fits with your life.
You can say no to any task but if you agree to do a task, we ask that you complete it.
Take the next step
Please apply to Irene Opper, National Manager, email@example.com addressing the following:
- why this position interests you, and giving details of any experiences (admin, community involvement) that you think are relevant;
- Your CV; and
- Your contact details
If you have any questions please call Irene on 0413 706 233.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0413706233
Please quote in application: Admin Volunteer via Pro Bono Australia.