About the Role
SeeBeyondBorders is looking for an Administration and HR Manager to work in our Australian Head Office based in Mosman NSW.
This role will be responsible for the smooth running of an office of 10 part-time staff and volunteers, including the recruitment and appraisal of Australian volunteers and staff.
The role requires the ability to self-start and take responsibility for HR projects and all office administration. As a part-time role it requires the flexibility to plan weekly working hours.
This is a key position in the management team of SeeBeyondBorders which is structured as a single international entity, spread across Australia, Cambodia and UK. As a team, our success depends our ability to collaborate and work together. Leveraging the skills and experience of the management team and honouring the brand will be vital to success of this role.
Specific duties include:
• Preparation of Job Descriptions
• Advertising roles
• Reviewing applications, and undertaking initial telephone interviews
• Arranging face to face interviews with line managers
• Reference checking
• Preparation of Employment Contracts and documentation
• Undertaking staff inductions
• Managing staff calendars, holidays and contact lists
• Procuring office equipment and stationary
• Negotiating with suppliers
• Office maintenance liaison
• Support for the fundraising team
• Volunteer management
• Coordination and minuting of staff meetings
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 02 9960 7077
Email : Andy.Wade@seebeyondborders.org
Please quote in application: Administration and HR Manager Australia via Pro Bono Australia.