About the Role
House to Grow is a not-for-profit organization. Our priority is to transform lives through education, health and personal development, based on the four pillars of the human essence – mental, emotional, physical and spiritual.
We are a young charity looking for a motivated volunteer to support our development and growth.
About the role
We are seeking a person whom will be exposed to the full spectrum of administration and sales activities with the Managing Director and must be good at multitasking.
The requirement is for 2-3 day per week based in the Sydney CBD.
The one who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the one that do. Are you one of us? Join our team and become a Housechanger!
- Promote our services via phone and email.
- Organise meetings.
- Respond to email inquiries from clients.
- Create a database of potential clients and stakeholders.
- Use Microsoft office for ongoing daily tasks, specifically Outlook and Excel.
- Liaise with stakeholders.
- Write proposals and presentations.
- Promote campaigns via social media.
- General admin tasks.
You will bring
- Highly developed written and spoken communication skills with the ability to maintain strong attention to detail and take pride in your work.
- Effective verbal and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with people at all levels in an informative, accurate and positive manner.
- Ability to prioritise, organise and complete work within established deadlines and to maintain a consistent level of integrity.
- Strong client focus and genuine desire to assist service groups and team members.
- A dedicated approach to resolving queries and problems.
- A “can-do” attitude, flexible and mature approach to work tasks.
- Self-motivation, flexibility and ability to multi-task.
- An energetic and enthusiastic personality.
- Sales background desired.
- A professional and positive approach to your work.
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role, please email your cover letter and resume addressing the main tasks.
Email to: email@example.com
Subject title: Administration Assistant & Sales– Volunteer position
All candidates must have full working rights; police check andonly candidate that meet the above requirements will be contacted
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0414086981
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Administration Assistant & Sales– Volunteer position via Pro Bono Australia.