About the Role
LOCATION: Brotherhood Community Care, Frankston
HOURS: Between Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5pm (flexible days/hours can be negotiable)
Summary of program and its objectives
Around-the-clock support assisting elderly people to stay home, and in touch with, the people and places you value.Learn more about the program on the Aged Care website.
Main responsibilities of the role
The responsibilities of the role will include monitoring the Account Payable email inbox, printing out invoices and initial invoice processing, as well as data entry, filing, the monthly mailout to clients, and the preparation of client info packs/client forum materials. The role will also be responsible for managing stationery. The volunteer may be directed to carry out such duties as are within the limits of his/her skill, competence and training.
To meet the selection criteria, candidate will require:
* demonstrated experience and achievement in the provision of a broad administrative role
* experience working in the charity and community organisation sector (desirable but not necessary)
* strong attention to detail, and an ability to maintain a high degree of discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism
* sense of urgency good time management in a self-organised and methodical manner
* well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
* ability to work unsupervised and independently while also holding a commitment to working within and contributing to a team
* understanding of and sympathy with the values and ideals of the Brotherhood.
* willingness to undergo a satisfactory Police Check and Working with Children Check.
To learn more, view the position description or phone Volunteer Services on (03) 9483 1390.
Applicants are required to complete the screening questionnaire.Please email your resume and screening questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0394831390
Email : email@example.com
Please quote in application: Administration Support Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.