About the Role
This role provides the opportunity to use your administration skills, computer skills and attention to detail to make a real difference as a volunteer by participating in activities supporting the registration, matching and screening of volunteers for The Smith Family’s programs
We are seeking volunteers to be part of our Volunteer Coordination Unit – the team whose responsibility it is to register and screen other volunteers across the whole organisation and match them with TSF activities.
Volunteers in this role will experience a range of activities supporting the registration, matching and screening of volunteers for The Smith Family’s programmes, including checking and progressing volunteer paperwork, conducting police and child protection checks, data entry and other administrative tasks.
The time committment for this role is 2 days a week (Monday – Friday) from 9am- 4.30pm.
The team is relocating to Parramatta, so volunteers who join the team now will get to be part of creating a fun new atmosphere in our new office!!
• Attention to detail
• Data entry skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Capacity to work in a fast paced environment
• Willingness to ask appropriate questions and escalate issues to supervisors
• Demonstrated experience in a customer service or administration environment
• Demonstrated experience in working work database and email management systems (e.g. CRM and Outlook)
Full training on our internal database, systems and processes is included in this role. You bring your strong admin skills and we will help to build on them!
• It would be an advantage (though not essential) for volunteers to have:
• •Two years’ demonstrated experience in a customer service or administration environment
• •An education, HR, sales or business background
For more information, please call 1300 397 730 or visit https://www.thesmithfamily.com.au/get-involved/volunteer
About the Organisation
Apply for this Position
For details concerning this role , please contact
Phone : 0298951240
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Administration volunteer via Pro Bono Australia.